1. Project Managers / Delivery Managers – IT
This is an experienced delivery manager role in a fast paced technology delivery team.
10+ years of experience
Formal degree or professional qualification in Computers.
10 plus years of program management experience in a large organization, having successfully implemented very complex global programs.
Must have experience in managing multiple concurrent initiatives and significant experience in the matrix management of resources across multiple groups
Strong background in integrating different technologies, distributed component development and knowledge of industry standard frameworks.
Candidate should have excellent communication and written skills
Must be a good team player and should be able to collaborate with multiple teams in diverse locations during projectexecution
Managing project plans, deliverables and leading teams through all stages of the Systems development lifecycle .To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards. Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls . Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer . To create all quality documents| collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities. To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality . To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents.
Pune & Bangalore
Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree/MBA
Typically requires 5 plus years of experience
Purpose of Position:
Analyzing customers’ business needs to help them identify business problems and
proposing solutions. Acting as a liaison between the business side and Clarice’s service providers. Identifying business needs, refining and clarifying the definition of that need, and defining a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Business Development: Proactively seeking opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies. Quickly understanding business issues and data challenges of customers’ organization and industry. Identifying customers’ organization strengths and weaknesses and suggesting areas of improvement (farming). Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes andrecommendations related to the proposed solution. Analyzing customers’ organization industry and competitive position.
- Analysis and Solution: Effectively using a variety of elicitation techniques appropriate to each situation and stakeholder. Capturing information provided in elicitation sessions. Preparing requirements,specifications, business processes and recommendations. Effectively validating and documenting requirement priorities based on detected business drivers. Accurately validating that documented requirements match the intention of stakeholders’ needs. Helping detect and analyze the impact of non- functional requirements on functional requirements and solution architecture. Working with customers to identify required changes. Participating in the development of business proposals.
- Business Consultancy: Understanding a Business Consultancy process. Being capable of assessing a customer’s current situation. Being capable of defining Business Analysts’ deliverables and their relationship with Consultancy team deliverables. Being capable of detecting areas of improvements and defining solutions with the Consultancy team. Being capable of communicating Consultancy results to technical and business people. Being capable of facilitating the process of transformation of Business Consultancy in a Clarice project proposal.
- Project Execution: Understanding project plans and being able to clearly articulate roles, project goals,and timelines. Assisting in enforcing project deadlines and schedules. Consistently delivering high-quality services to Clarice’s customers. Identifying, communicating and collaborating effectively with TL and PM on issues and conflicts that have an impact on time, cost, scope, quality and risk. Prioritizing multiple tasks effectively. Assisting Developers and QC Analysts in the implementation phase and early detection of misunderstandings and bugs. Performing and handling Demos to customers and stakeholders.Addressing any reported bugs, feature or change requests. Assisting stakeholders in the system use directly in UAT and production environments. Accurately employing our methodology and documentation tools.
- People Development: Coaching project team members in good practices. Institutionalizing good practices. Setting expectations regarding what constitutes effective business analysis work. Encouraging more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.